Measurable Innovation Discussion
Each company has their own KPIs that are important to their specific business in place to progress and be successful. Are people at the forefront of innovation in business? Talent could be the most important KPI. In a recent discussion on measurable innovation, Christian Saclier, Vice President of Design Innovation at PepsiCo, believes that building reliability and trust is what makes innovation thrive. He’s aware of the challenges that can present in 2023, but he’s confident that focusing on what’s most important will bring him through.
Going forward, with technology constantly changing how we innovate and go about our daily lives, how can we innovate lifestyle brands with purpose? Five takeaways from ChatGPT include:
- Incorporate sustainability into the design and production process: Work with local, sustainable suppliers to reduce your carbon footprint while creating quality products that people can trust.
- Create purpose-driven campaigns: Develop campaigns that focus on a specific cause or message to connect customers to something larger than themselves.
- Engage in social media marketing: Use social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook to promote lifestyle brands with purpose and engage in meaningful conversations about important topics such as environmental issues or social justice initiatives.
- Leverage influencers: Partner with influencers who share similar values so they can help spread the message of your brand through their own channels and networks.
- Focus on customer experience: Put extra effort into ensuring customer satisfaction by providing excellent service, responding quickly to inquiries, offering rewards for loyalty, etc., which will ultimately build strong relationships with them over time.
FEI Keynote: Innovating Lifestyle Brands with Purpose
Christian Saclier, Vice President of Design Innovation at PepisCo, will deliver one of the keynotes at this year’s Front End of Innovation (FEI) conference. Transforming core portfolio and evolving brands to deliver innovation in a successful organization is a journey, and even more so when you’re dealing with lifestyle brands and products people love. This talk covers elements of design thinking, branding and innovation, and more importantly about purpose. It touches on how can emerging technology transform the lives of people in the food industry and beyond.
Saclier is a multifaceted creative design expert, who currently serves as the Vice President of Design Innovation at PepsiCo. His focus is the operationalizing of innovation through design, leading to added strategic business value across PepsiCo’s global brands and businesses. With over 20 years of experience in multiple industries (pharmaceuticals, food and beverages), Saclier has taken the stage to share his unique cross-functional knowledge at design and innovation conferences all over the globe. A respected guest lecturer at highly ranked MBA and design schools worldwide, Saclier is leveraging and extending his vast knowledge in a variety of future-facing industries.